For over forty years the family Zanchi produces wines with a strong local identity, devoting himself to the selection of the best species and varieties of native grapes typical of Umbria. In 2008, in collaboration with the Faculty of Agriculture of Perugia, he has planted an experimental vineyard for the recovery and development of the vines of the lower territory of Amelia. The company's land, 30 hectares of vineyards and olive groves, are grown with environmentally friendly agricultural practices and use of integrated pest management. The grapes are harvested by hand and processed immediately to ensure the freshness of grape must.
For the tourist
The cellars, made of tufa and covered with lime plaster and Arilla, home to all the processing stages, from the welcome of the grapes to bottling. An underground tunnel and 'reserved for aging in oak barrels and aging in bottle. You can take guided tours of the vineyards and wine cellars and conclude with a tasting of wines, oil and grappa, accompanied by the typical products of Umbria. Guests are welcomed in the area devoted to tasting, among the ancient rocks and objects in the small wine museum.
- Amelia Rosso Riserva DOC “Sciurio”
- Amelia Rosso DOC “Armané”
- Amelia Rosato DOC “Tomeo”
- Amelia Malvasia DOC “Flavo”
- Amelia Bianco DOC “Pizzale”
- Amelia Ciliegiolo DOC “Carmìno”
- Amelia Grechetto DOC “Arvore”
- Umbria Chardonnay IGT “Areia”
- Umbria Bianco IGT “Majolo”
- Umbria Aleatico IGT “Lu”
- Umbria Trebbiano IGT “ Vignavecchia"
Grappa, Extra virgin Olive Oil.