The "Terre De La Custodia" winery is located amongst the hills of Gualdo Cattaneo, 300 metres above sea level and just 5 km from the historic center of Montefalco. The newly constructed building occupies a total surface area of 3,800sq.m; the first floor covers a surface area of 2,800 sq.m and the second underground level contains a barrique and fruit cellar. Inside there are 52 stainless steel tanks, designed by the technical staff of the company and made by an artisan company in the area. All the tanks incorporate a temperature controlling system for both cooling and heating purposes. The total storage capacity of the stainless steel tanks is 525,000 litres.
For the tourist
Oil and wine with the same quality characteristic. The Terre de la Custodia winery, founded in 2002 and owned by the Farchioni family, is also maintaining its quality characteristic in its wine from the Montefalco area. The wine tourist can enjoy tasting a whole range of wines and also an extra virgin olive oil DOP "Umbria Colli Martani" in a charming tasting room. The more inquisitive guest is also given the opportunity to visit and stroll through the vineyards and listen to explanations regarding the production procedures.
- Sagrantino di Montefalco DOCG (Terre De La Custodia)
- Montefalco Rosso DOC (Terre de la Custodia)
- Grechetto Colli Martani Riserva DOC “Plentis” (Terre de la Custodia)
- Grechetto Colli Martani DOC (Terre de la Custodia)
- Colli Martani Rosso DOC “Collezione”
- Sagrantino di Montefalco Riserva DOCG “Exubera” (Terre de la Custodia)
- Sagrantino di Montefalco Passito DOCG “Melanto” (Terre de la Custodia)
- Rosso dell’Umbria IGT “Vocante”
- Bianco dell’Umbria IGT “Desiata” (Duca Odoardo)
- Sagrantino di Montefalco DOCG (Duca Odoardo)
- Grechetto Colli Martani Doc(Duca Odoardo)
- Montefalco Rosso DOC (Duca Odoardo)
Extra virgin Olive Oil DOP Umbria Colli Martani