The Goretti agricultural estate lies on the outskirts of Perugia on the Strada dei Vini del Cantico. Its vines on the Perugino hills stretch across a hilly terrain dominated by a 14th century tower of great historical value; within the tower are the tasting rooms which are currently dedicated to the hospitality of the visitors. This tower has become the emblem that is present on all of the Goretti wine labels. The Cantina Goretti, handed down from father to son for four generations, combines the ancient traditions of winemaking with the latest methodological and technical resources.
For the tourist
The winery offers different types of professional tastings within the 14th century tower rooms or in the adjacent park. Here various selections of wines are proposed or the entire range may be tasted, all served in crystal glasses appropriate to the type of wine and paired with Umbrian dishes. You can also buy wine based cosmetics rich in polyphenols. Their anti-radical properties add to the toning properties of the grape.
- Colli Perugini Rosso DOC “L’Arringatore”
- Grechetto Dell’Umbria IGT “Il Moggio”
- Colli Perugini DOC “Grechetto”
- Umbria Bianco IGT “Pinot Grigio”
- Colli Perugini Bianco DOC “Chardonnay”
- Sagrantino di Montefalco DOCG "Le Mure Saracene"
- Montefalco Rosso DOC "Le Mure Saracene"
- Umbria Rosso IGT “Fontanella Rosso”
- Umbria Bianco IGT “Fontanella Bianco”
- Umbria Rosato IGT “Fontanella Rosato”
- Chardonnay semi-frizzante "Divinitus"
- Spumante Brut Chardonnay
- Vino dolce liquoroso "Sanctus"
Prodotti Vinoterapici, Grappe, Olio Extravergine di Oliva DOP, Vinsanto, Brandy, Miele, Condimento Balsamico.